This window represents the historical development of Tifereth Israel.
Excerpt from Stained Glass Quarterly article dated Fall 1989
The window in the Historical Alcove depicts the facade of the original Temple. Superimposed onto the window composition of the facade is the original Bima. During the 1962 revisions, the Bima design was changed and moved from the south end of the building to the north.
The Synagogue for Tifereth Israel was designed by the architectural firm of Richards, McCarty and Bulford in 1926. The building was constructed in the Romanesque Revival architectural style. In 1962, the Synagogue was expanded and revised by the architectural firm of Tibbale, Crumley and Musson. Finally in 1987 Tifereth Israel was expanded and renovated by Mr. Jean Gordon of the architectural firm of Richard Trott & Partners. Six windows for the new chapel along with the window in the Historical Alcove were designed by Curt Doll of the design firm of CurtisGraphics.